I welcome you to my website and I invite you to know these terms before you provide your personal information in it.
It is essential that you read and accept it before continuing to navigate.
In the case of children under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
In no case shall data be collected from the minor regarding the professional, economic situation or the privacy of the other members of the family, without the consent of the latter.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
I never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services that you require.
I never share personal information about my users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
Legal regulations to which this website is accepted
bcainteriors.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
Identity of the Responsible: Belén Campos Almeda.
Commercial name: BCA Interiors, S.L.
NIF / CIF: B60130168
Address: Rector Ubach, 57 SobreÁtico 1ª. 08021 Barcelona
Complete and partial reforms of flats, apartments and houses. Redistribution and optimization of spaces. Choice of materials for the realization of the project; tiled, pavements, toilets and taps. Lighting studies.
Rehabilitation of rustic homes in harmony with the environment. Use of natural and native materials. Avoiding the maximum possible environmental impact and taking into account energy sustainability.
Conditioning and design of offices and premises, adapting them to the regulations in force. We project easily scalable and multidisciplinary spaces with high resistance materials.
As well as to give information in the blog of this site on topics related mainly to the services offered.
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send me through the web forms will receive the data processing of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the data processing of my users I implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Personal information collected by this website
The personal data received in bcainteriors.com come from:
Comments on the blog.
That is why the data we can receive are: IP address, name, physical address, email, phone number, payment information and other demographic information.
By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used and managed by Belén Campos Almeda.
Your rights when you provide your data
The rights to which users are entitled:
• Request access to personal data concerning the interested party that we maintain.
• Request rectification, update or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Request to unsubscribe if you do not want to receive more information from us.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In other situations, Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, S.L., will stop processing the data, except for legal reasons, or the exercise and defense of possible re-claims.
Veracity and updating of the data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and updating of the data sent to bcainteriors.com.
The users will guarantee that the information provided is correct and truthful of the personal data provided, as requested in the different forms and they are committed to keeping them duly updated.
Purpose of the use of your personal data
When a user interacts on our website by leaving a comment on some of our posts, by sending us an email, by subscribing or to make a contract, you are aware that you are providing this information to the owner of the website Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, SL
Personal information capture systems
In bcainteriors.com different ways of capturing personal information are used:
– Contact form: I request the following personal information: name, email, to respond to the users of bcainteriors.com. For example to be able to respond to your request and information or doubts that you pose to me from our contact form. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 Internet Spain S.L.U., hosting provider of bcainteriors.com, within the EU.
– Content subscription form: On the web you can find several subscription formulas to obtain some contents. If you use spam filters, it is convenient that you add our email address in the list of allowed senders, I also recommend you check your inbox once subscribed to prove that you have received an email from us with the subject of “Confirm your subscription to my blog.” You must confirm your subscription to be able to validate your email address. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 Inter-net Spain S.L.U., hosting provider of bcainteriors.com, within the EU.
– Sales form: The user has different purchase forms subject to the contracting conditions specified in my particular contracting conditions for each product or service where contact and payment data will be required. I request the following personal information: name, surname, VAT number, email, address, billing information. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 Internet Spain S.L.U., hosting provider of bcainteriors.com, within the EU.
– Form to comment on the blog: To comment on the blog posts of bcainteriors.com, it is necessary for the user to register through this form. In this case, the following personal information is requested: name, email, website. Being the first two mandatory fields of completion. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 Internet España S.L.U., hosting provider of bcainteriors.com, within the EU.
– Account registration form: In this case, the personal information requested is: name, email, in order to manage the registration of your account to my community. The data you provide will be located on the servers of 1 & 1 Internet Spain S.L.U., hosting provider of bcainteriors.com, within the EU.
There are other situations in which we collect your personal data:
– Download systems: this website will be able to download different content in text, audio or video formats. In these cases, an email and a name will be requested for activation and your information will be used for the purposes indicated to the users.
– To manage social networks: bcainteriors.com has a presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become follow-ups in the social networks of the profiles of bcainteriors.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of bcainteriors.com. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of bcainteriors.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will followers’ profiles be used in social networks to send advertisements individually, without their prior consent.
bcainteriors.com, will not sell, rent, or transfer the personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without the prior consent.
In some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals. In those cases, consent will be required from the users informing about the identity of the co-worker and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Acceptance and consent
Time of conservation of the data
The personal data provided will be preserved:
• While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
• The deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Third party services with which this website works
To provide the necessary services for the development of the activity, bcainteriors.com, shares the data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The following companies will have access to the personal information necessary to carry out their functions as treatment managers, but they will not be able to use it for other purposes.
Hosting: 1 & 1 Internet Spain S.L.U., Hosting for the hosting of this website, with registered office at: Avenida de la Vega, 1 Veganova Building 3 Floor 5 Puerta C. Alcobendas. 28108 Madrid. More information at https://www.1and1.es/digitalguide/paginas-web/derecho-digital/politica-de-privacidad-gana-la-confianza-de-tus-usuarios/, deals with the data in order to perform his services as a hosting provider to Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, SL
Email marketing: Currently we do not have this service.
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help www.enredia.es analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of www.bcainteriors.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Google Adsense: This website is associated with Google to show ads to users who access this website. When you collaborate with google, cookies are used to show you ads related to your recent searches and show you more relevant ads. This type of cookies includes third-party services such as AdSense, AdWords and Google Analytics, as well as a series of DoubleClick services. By visiting this page, cookies from these services are sent to your browser. See more information about the types of cookies used by Google, and discover how Google uses these cookies.
Plugin to attract subscribers: Currently we do not have.
Recruitment of subscribers: Facebook Ads.
You can use ad settings to manage the Google ads shown to you and indicate that ads based on your interests are not shown. Even if you decide not to receive these types of ads, they may still appear based on factors such as your general location derived from the address. Directory inclusion services will be free referenced on the website, www.bcainteriors.com will ensure that the listings and advertisements that appear on the Web express truthful information and remain up to date, although it does not guarantee the accuracy of the data at all times consigned in them.
When browsing bcainteriors.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, approximate geographical location, a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
This information is used in order to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Rights of users
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation on whether www.bcainteriors.com is treating personal data that may or may not concern them.
The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the inaccurate data or to request its elimination.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data.
Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, S.L., will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
The user can direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by post to: Rector Ubach, 57 SobreÁtico 1ª
08021 Barcelona, or to the electronic mail: email@example.com together with proof valid in law, as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
Data security and secrecy
bcainteriors.com is committed to the use and treatment of personal data included by users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, S.L., bcainteriors.com, can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to bcainteriors.com, exonerating Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, S.L. (bcainteriors.com), of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Belén Campos Almeda, administrator of BCA Interiors, S.L. (bcainteriors.com), we reserve the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
Commercial post office
According to the LSSICE, bcainteriors.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the web, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, bcainteriors.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Updated on June 1, 2018.